We invite: Managers and specialists of organizations involved in the preparation and verification of non-financial reporting or planning its preparation in future (specialists in sustainable development (CSR), environmentalists, PR, HR, GR, IR specialists, etc.)
Goals of the training:
- To familiarize the participants with the technologies of preparation of non-financial reporting and the requirements of the new GRI Standards.
- To increase the competence in applying the standard for non-financial reporting.
- The opportunity for participants to recieve feedback from specialists of non-financial reporting from other companies.
Form of the training:
The training is conducted in an interactive form and involves the implementation of practical tasks. The training is accompanied by specially developed materials and demonstrations.
Procedure of obtaining certificates: Participants will receive 2 certificates!
From CSR Central Asia: On the day of completion of the Seminar, participants will receive a Certificate from the Organizers on hand.
From GRI: After the training, the organizers form and send to the GRI headquarters a list of participants in the training. After that, to the address of the participant’s personal email, the GRI coordinator sends a questionnaire, which must be filled in and sent to GRI. The certificate of the training is sent to all participants after completing the questionnaire.
Leading Trainer: ROLF SHWERY
He speaks fluent Russian. Graduated from the Faculty of Economics of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland), Master of Manchester University (Great Britain), Candidate of Sociological Sciences (Russia). Experience in GRI training in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, etc. He headed the Swiss Academy of Social Development (SAD). Currently he manages his own company, advises international companies and large European structures.
Regional aspects of reporting at the training will be presented by:
Corporate Development Agency “CSR Central Asia”
- ALIYA KADRALIYEVA, Director of CSR Central Asia in Kazakhstan, Certified Consultant (MBA, GRI, ISO)
- ASEL ARSTANBEKOVA, Managing Director, Certified Consultant (MBA, GRI, PESP, ISO, Accountability)
Corporate Development Agency «CSR Central Asia»
Tel: +7 727 395 52 51, +7 707 835 40 50