CSR Central Asia Agency – the official operator of the course – invites you to the certified, consulting and practical seminar on the topic:
“ISO 45001. FUNCTIONING FEATURES OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF WORK SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTECTION”
Date: November 22-23, 2017
Location: Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
The event is held with support of: ITRSC, Institute of technical regulation, standardization and certification (Moscow, Russia)
About the standard: ISO 45001 – the standard which purpose of development is granting to the organizations around the world an opportunity to create such system of management which will provide safe working conditions for the employees. The document contains requirements to the system of management of health protection and professional safety. ISO 45001 is intended for use by any organization, irrespective of its scale or nature of its work, and can be integrated into other identical programs of health and safety. The appeal of the standard is that it gives a chance to prevent dangerous situations on production instead of correcting consequences after their emergence.
The course is addressed to managers of top and average management of the companies of various ownership forms interested in formation of system approach to assessment and risk management in the field of safety of work and health protection. Particularly, to managers and heads of departments of HR, HR specialists, security service specialists of work, specialists in introduction of systems of management, consultants in the field of the systems of management, to certification experts, recruitment agencies and also to the staff of the departments responsible for introduction of various international standards in the field of the systems of management and their further integration into requirements of ISO45001.
- The course is conducted by the Associate Consultant of the British Standards Institute (BSI) (participant of the BSI ACP program).
- At the end of the course, the participant will receive document “Certified Leading Specialist for the Implementation of ISO 45001” (INSTITUTE FOR TECHNICAL REGULATION, STANDARDIZATION AND CERTIFICATION (ITRSC) and the Agency “CSR Central Asia”)
- Participation price: 220 000 tenge / participant. The cost of participation includes: training, the electronic version of handouts and certificate, coffee and lunch.
- Attention: The Organizer does not provide paper-based handouts in view of its own policy in the field of environmental preservation. There is a minimum use of paper materials for the optimal organization of training (program, tasks, notebook, etc.).
- Working language of the seminar: Russian
To register for this seminar: It is necessary to send the complete Application Form to email@example.com. Applications are accepted until: November 19, 2017 (17.00). In response we will send a package of documents for registration and letter of Training Agreement.
You can get the program of the consulting-practical seminar in Russian here.
Tel: +7 727 395 52 51, +7 707 835 40 50, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Kymbat Daniiarova