In order to develop corporate responsibility in the right direction, it is important for companies to be aware of the stakeholder opinion of them, as well as of stakeholder expectations. The range of opinions and expectations can be broad, and the content is often unexpected. The involvement of stakeholders allows companies to get a reliable assessment of their activities and better understand the risks and opportunities. In other words, stakeholders can make a significant contribution to developing a strategy and setting specific priorities for social or environmental policies. Communication with stakeholders makes it possible to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of corporate responsibility practices and communications.
CSR Central Asia offers services related to effective public relations, awareness campaigns and events addressing sustainable development topic.
CSR Central Asia can organize and conduct press conferences, discussion clubs, social events, provide information support and PR support for activities in the field of corporate social responsibility, using full range of PR services.
Our staff has international certification in sustainable development, including international standard of the Accountability Institute – AA1000 SES (Stakeholder Engagement Standard).
We help to engage stakeholders and thought leaders in the process of developing corporate responsibility. Their participation can relate to general issues of socially responsible behavior of the company and its reporting, as well as to specific projects.
Our services in this field include:
- Formulate stakeholder engagement policy.
- Organize regular effective communication with stakeholders – ranging from surveys and stakeholder mapping to dialogue and creation of stakeholder panels (in line with AA1000 SES standard).
- Fine-tune communication systems and social investment programs with local communities.
- Establish effective dialogue with local communities and implement social and economic projects in accordance with CSR strategy.
- Develop communication strategies to position a company as a socially responsible business.
Why communicate with stakeholders?
- Better management of risks and reputation of the company.
- New effective partnerships, pooling of resources to address problems and achieve goals that companies cannot achieve on their own.
- Better products and services that meet the expectations of stakeholders, primarily consumers.
- Improved decision-making.
- Facilitated development of transparent and confidential relations with stakeholders.
- Pooling of resources.
For any inquiries, please contact us any time at: email@example.com