IMPORTANT!!! CSR Central Asia is the only organizational stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI) in Central Asia since 2014.
We provide certification trainings on non-financial reporting in the field of sustainable development.
Certification seminar: “REPORTING IN THE FIELD OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”
The purpose of training:
- Familiarize participants with techniques of developing non-financial reporting and the requirements of GRI standards.
- Improve competencies needed for non-financial reporting and obtainment of official GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) certificate.
Managers and members of task forces involved in preparation and verification of non-financial reporting or planning of its preparation. Usually, such tasks forces include experts in environmental protection, HR management, GR, PR, labor protection, corporate governance, and other.
Certification training is conducted in an open format.
You can also request corporate training for your employees.
- Upcoming certification GRI seminars
- Request for GRI certification training (download)
- Information on cooperation with GRI
- Other training topics
If you have any additional inquiries concerning Non-Financial Reporting, please contact us anytime at: email@example.com